Friday, January 16, 2009

Gloves In A Bottle

With a baby to take care and house work to be done 24/7, my hands are always rough and dehydrated at all time due to excessive washing, exposing to cooking heat and also endless house chores. Normal conventional lotions do help in some degree but they tents to being washed off so easily following another round of washing. After seeing some of my blogger friends posting a good comment about how Gloves In A Bottle help solved their problems, I decided to give this miracle lotion a try.

I started using Gloves In A Bottle just a few days ago and I can see how quickly my skin condition has improved. My hands are much softer and supple compare to before and also, this lotion doesn’t came off easily like my other lotion and the protection lasted for hours. What I love most about Gloves In A Bottle is the fact that It is a hypoallergenic, non greasy formula and once applied, it bonds instantly with the skin outer layers hence no residual or uneasy feeling were left behind, while knowing that my hands are well protected for hours. Furthermore, I am delighted to know that this unscented shielding lotion actually act as a barrier (as if a pair of invisible gloves) keeping my hands out from irritants such as latex allergen, anti-bacteria soup (which I am currently using a lot at this moment) while maintaining and protecting the natural moisture of my skin making them stay hydrated all the time.

I am so happy that I was introduced to such wonderful and yet revolutionary product in terms of ‘Restoring’ and ‘Protecting’ the nature moisture of the skin at the same time. If you are interested in giving Gloves In A Bottle a try too, please do not hesitate to sent an email to Pete Grimaldi to request for a sample.

14 comments:

Mummy Moon said...

Can get sample ke??

Esmeralda said...

where did u buy this lotion Caroline?

MommyAngel said...

Mummy Moon, can ... you try email the address which I have given there.

Esmeralda, cannot get it in Malaysia yet, the closest retailer is in Singapore. You try ask for the sample first and see how you like it?

Esmeralda said...

I see.. ok.. thanks ya..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks for sharing the great info here.
I wonder after applied the lotion, can we still proceed to do our housework and wash hands?

Esmeralda said...

Yeah.. I also wanna ask the same question as JT.. I mean usually when I apply hand lotion will be at nite before bed, or when I'm outside and not in contact with Ashton's feeding stuffs. So can we handle bb feeding stuffs, or foodstuffs after applying this lotion as even after washing hands, there is still some residue right? Sorry for being so long-winded..

MommyAngel said...

JT & Esmeralda, I also have the same questions with Esmeralda actually and I have search through their web site but couldn’t find info on that as well. But for Joanne’s question, yes, after using that we can proceed to do housework and wash hands coz it’s not easily being washed off hence protect our hands better then lotion and also protect our hands from those hand wash that we used which will caused our hands to be dehydrated.

As for Esmeralda’s question, actually I am worried that they will be residual left on my hands too as it says that the lotion will not easily being washed off ….. and also, as it didn’t mention that it’s a ‘food grade’ of lotion so I guess it’s better don’t contact with our baby’s food or our food ‘just in case’ la. So I am using it the same way as my normal lotion too, before bed or after I have done with preparing Angel’s or our food or when I am not doing any cooking. Maybe when you apply for the sample, you can asked this question too and I would love to know the answers too :)

Esmeralda said...

Yup.. thanks Caroline... I've requested for the sample, but now still no reply from the person there.. Nvm, just wait for few more days then..

MommyAngel said...

Esmeralda, last time they also took a while to reply me leh :) So don't worry, they will reply to you soon :)

the little prince said...

Thanks for the great info....

Can apply to foot ka? My foot worse than my hand la...all pecah pecah..try many lotions (last time got good lotion from australia but now cannot bring over already, new rules, no lotion wow, haiya)..not really work..any recommendation?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline, I think I really needs to get this lotion. Let me get a sample to try..coz lately my hands are really drying out...
- Hmmm..Yes, since it is not easily washed off, so maybe is better for us not to apply it when we knows that we need to prepare baby food.
Thanks!

MommyAngel said...

Yugene, I think for foot also ok wor coz I apply to my cracked heels too, quite good leh. Other brand ah? Have you try Allgy Plus for crack heels from Watson / Guardian? I heard that CrabTree & Evelyn also have a good lotion for hands (but food not sure leh) but I can remember the name. I know they have an outlet in Mid Valley. Oh … what’s the name of the Australia lotion? Can only bought in Australia ah? Why cannot bring in leh? Even put inside luggage also cannot?

JT, ya … you email them for a sample and try leh, it’s good. Maybe you can also ask them about whether can apply before preparing our food or not and let me know? Coz I also wanted to know :) Hope all mommies will have nice nice hand after this :) :)
.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yalor, let me email them and see what they said about our enquiries..thanks ya!

MommyAngel said...

JT, ok ok ... let me know too ya, thanks :)