Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A New Diaper Pants

I love to shop and to collect all sorts of pretty baby disposable diapers …… maybe because I think disposable diapers are one of the most brilliant creation on earth for mommies like me and the prints are so cute too :) Although I do hope that I am capable to collect the re-usable clothes diapers as well (pocket, AIO, OS diapers etc) but those are too pricey just to be kept inside the cupboard as a collection, right?

So when I go to Indonesia on my last trip, I found that MP pants have come out with an economy pack in their country (MP economy pack) as shown as below ….. as you can see, the left is the normal MP pants and the right is the so call Economy MP pants …… of course the quality of the economy pack cannot be compared with the normal MP pants which is the best of the best, as the price of the economy pack also much more cheaper then the normal ones. The economy pants also do not have the pooh print but instead, they have the green bear-bear print on it. The cutting also a bit different from the normal MP pants and half of Angel’s pet-pet is exposed due to the narrow design at the back, hahaha.



And today I get to know from some MP mommies such as MuiSim and mommy Ng that actually MP Malaysia starts to cater this ‘economy’ MP pants at the supermarket already as ‘MP Pants Value’ so I guess it will be a good news to all mommies having another option to choose from?

13 comments:

Serene said...

Really? The economic pack already in the market? I think is good la, for me, original MP pant not really has good absorbancy leh. I still prefer the MP open type.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline, you went to Indonesia meh? So nice...Did not share the trip photos with us leh?
- I also did not know have economic mp pant now...Thanks for sharing.

Kristie said...

wow economy version? will look out for it, hopefully the price is also 'economical'! :)

Esmeralda said...

wow... am waiting for the economy pack to come out then... thanks for the info Caroline..

Btw, u went to Indonesia? Tour trip?

Mummy Gwen said...

I didn't know there's economy MP pants..hehe. Thanks for sharing. :)

the little prince said...

Huh..got MP economy pants....

thanks for the info....

the design a bit small for Angel lor.....

LittleLamb said...

that's great to know there is economy pack now for disposables. I only use disposables when traveling. otherwise philip is on Cloth diaper.

cre8tone said...

I saw the economy pack oso.. but haven't bout it cause still got stock at home.. haha~~~

MommyAngel said...

Serene, most said the MP pants is better then the open type wor, but same as you, I also prefers the open type one because it’s easier to wear and more convenient for me to put all the creams on her pet pet.

Hi JT, Ya lor …. I went there coz hubby outstation ma but always stay indoor nia la :)

HI Kristie, the price is quite economical but don’t know whether they do it in smaller size or not … but it’s great to have another option for mommies :)

Hi Esmeralda, hopefully KK will have it soon la. But don’t put too much hope in the quality though coz at the end, it’s a ‘economical’ version.

Hi Mummy Gwen n Yugene, you’re welcome.

Hi Yugene, oh … you saw the economy pack already ah? That’s good …. At least you know where to get them when you need it.

Hi Rachel, I am glad to know that Philip is on cloth diaper on normal days. I have tried Angel with cloth diapers as well (those with the pad) but somehow the absorbency is really week, can’t even last for an hour most of the time. Normally even with MP, it can only last her 2-3 hours max. Maybe she is a heavy wetter, unless I am willing to invest in those pricey cloth diapers for heavy wetter. I am still searching ….. :)

Esmeralda said...

Thanks again Caroline... Huh... Maybe can let him wear it during day time..

MommyAngel said...

Ok ... after you try let us know whether you like it ah :)

Bonnie said...

Mommy Angel, if the cloth diaper u put on ur girl is not absorb enough you can always double up it's insert/booster for it to last longer. My boy is a heavy wetter. Normally with pocket diaper and 1 microfiber insert he can last about 2 -3 hours.

If you're not convince to use for overnight, during day time is good enough to help u save a lot! And if your intention is just SAVE, you dont really have to buy those fancy type, just those basic function with solid colours is good enough. And collection is our personal desire (addict), you dont have to stock up as collection if you dont want. Should give a try.

I'm doing some diapers review on my blog, you can check which is good for heavy wetter. Let me know if you need any info. :)

MommyAngel said...

Hi Bonnie, thanks for your advice and I will drop by your blog to look for some tips on cloth diapers. Thank you very much.

FYI, I have doubled up Angel's insets but still, the pad cannot hold Angel's pee very long before all soaked up :( Maybe I should go for hems pad, etc .... thanks again and you sure have a lot of nice cloth diapers there :)