Friday, December 12, 2008

The Fun Google Tag

A big thank you to mommy Sha for passing this interesting tag to me. I think this tag is so fun to do (as you know from the name of the tag) and only now I know what Google Image Search is *ashame* :P :P Anyway, here it goes:-

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 7 people."


1. The age of my next birthday









2. A place I'd like to travel to










3. A favourite place










4. A favourite thing











5. A favourite food









6. A favourite colour












7. The city I live in.











8. The city I was born in









9. A nickname I had












10. College Major










11. Name of first (and only) lover





12. A bad habit











13. A hobby











14. Current wish list (max. 3 items)



Now I would like to pass this lovely tag to my dear blogger friends: MuiSim, Amanda, Joanne Ngan, Yvonnetpy, Grape and YenPing. Have a lot of fun doing it ya :)

10 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Ohhh..you like to eat roti canai? Me too. You major in Engineering or Architecture huh..hehe. So "geng".

Hope all your wishes come true. :)

Serene said...

Your nickname is apple? Why leh? Your hobby is fishing ah? I guess you must be very patience mummy!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline,
You like roti canai? So you will eat plain roti or other flavour?
- You really like fishing hor? Me too..long time did not fish liao. But, I am so scared of putting the baits (worms) on the hook..So how to fish? Hehe..Perhaps I have to buy those rubber types bait.

Esmeralda said...

U love fishing??? Where did u develop the hobby? In KK or KL? U r definitely a very patient person lar..

MommyAngel said...

Hi Mumy Gwen, Serene, JT and Esmeralda:

-Oh ... I was nicknamed Apple thanks to my huge round face :P
-Yes, I love Roti Canai (plain) with kari ikan gravy, yum yum!!
-Yes, I was crazy about fishing but I am not patient :P Normally hubby will help me to put those baits on the hook, not me :)
-I will only go fishing when I am back to my hometown. Me and hubby will sneak out even during midnights (when our hands are itching for fishing) and only came back to sleep next day evening until my mom call us crazy couple, hahaha.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hmmm..Seems like you have posted your comment in the post (New food - Egg yolk) and I have answered your comment there too..hehe.

Kristie said...

caroline, we have the same bad habit... munching munching hehehhe

ya i have the same question as mummy gwen, u studied architecture?

MommyAngel said...

JT, OOOPPPSSSSSYYYYY …… thanks for pointing it out to me ….. must be blur blur liao for posting the answers in the wrong topic, Sorry .... hahaha.

Hi Kristie and Mummy Gwen, oh ya .... I missed this out too, really must be blur blur liao leh me during that time :) oh no, not architectural / engineering ..... I have my Bsc in QS and Msc in Project Management :)

2xMum said...

Wow... fishing! I seldom hear girls like fishing one wor... :P

I also like roti canai... i can eat it with sugar :P

MommyAngel said...

Yeah Doreen ... I am not a girlie mommy leh :) :)