Tuesday, December 23, 2008

3 X’mas Hats and A Pair Of New boot

Hubby come home today and bought us 3 Christmas hats …… hhmmm, I wonder will we really need those Chirstmas hats …… at home?? Worst, I really cannot imagine 3 of us wearing those hats and making a parade in the malls because our age certainly does not permit us to do those crazy stuffs anymore, hahaha! But It was so sweet of hubby to bought those hats for us although I wonder will Angel be able to fit in one of those adults size hats LoL But I think Christmas mood certainly is all over hubby already :)

And finally, I manage to get Angel’s red red boots! Hurray!! Actually this is also Angel’s first pair of boot and I have been searching for a red one for quite some time already. I guess with this pair of boot, I certainly “hope” that it will marked an end to my shopping spree for little Angel because it has been a “crazy” shopping spree so far :) I have to hide some of Angel’s clothes and toys and take it out one at a time so that it will not looks too much for ‘somebody’, hehehe :P :P But hubby is so sweet and play it along whenever he asked “Oh …. Is this Angel’s new clothes again? Never seen this one before either?” and I will answer, “Oh …. This one WE bought few months ago, don’t you remember …..” and he will go “Oh …. Really?” while admiring his little princess with a contented smile on his face.

Hubby does commented those boots look so “Yeah” whatever that means but I am glad that at least Angel will want to wear them. I hope she will not think the shoes are too red because red is definitely the colour that she’s going to wear for th
is coming Christmas and also for the entire week of Chinese New Year :D :D

14 comments:

nicole said...

the boot very nice leh, where did ur hubby buy?

Merryn said...

aiyo.. lurve the boots! so cool! ur hubby got great fashion sense..

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..you really went for a shopping spree huh. The red boots for Angel is very cute and pretty leh. My hubby can never remember what outfit we bought for Gwen..haha.

You should take a photo of all of you with the hats on..hehe. Sure very sweet and memorable one..hehe

Kristie said...

aiyoh the shoes are so cute!!!! really adorable!!!! :)

MommyAngel said...

Hi Nicole, I bought the boots from Metrojaya.

Hi Merryn, hahaha …. I bought the shoes not my hubby la :) He just commented those shoe looks so ‘Yeah’ when he saw them on the shoe rack :P

Hi Mummy Gwen, ya lor … I have been on a shopping spree every week. Always says don’t want to buy anymore but once at the mall, can’t help it already :( Oh no …. Take picture with us on those hats ah? Hahaha ….. no lah :P :P

Kristie, thanks :)

Serene said...

Aiyoh.. you really likes red color. Your hubby is so sweet to buy X'mas hat for you and Angel. Wear it on Christmas lor and don forget to snap a picture!
Merry X'mas!!

Mummy Ryan said...

Caroline ur hubby so sweet!!!! then the shoe so Cute

cre8tone said...

nice boots!~

Hope u hv a blissful Xmas celebrations!~

Merry Xmas n happy new year!~

MommyAngel said...

Serene, ya lo .. I love red :P :P Hahaha …. See whether I will be brace and crazy enough to post my photo in those Christmas hats la :) :)

Hi KC, thanks.

Hi PeiWun, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family too 

Esmeralda said...

Haha.. so Caroline.. did all of you 'paraded' in the Xmas hats? ;)I bet Angel looks so cute in it..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline, I also wish to know whether did you all wear the hat to the shopping centre?
- The boots is cute. NICE!

MommyAngel said...

Esmeralda and JT, hahaha ... of course not!! Actually the hat looks quite nice with the blinking lights on the hat but it's just our age not suitable to do that already la, hahaha :)

quEeNie said...

nice shoes....

MommyAngel said...

Thanks Queenie :)