Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award


I have received a meaningful award from the lovely Mummy Gwen and Yen Ping. Thanks for the award and it was glad to know that someone out there actually love my blog. *blush*
Rules:

1. The winner puts logo on her/his blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve chosen.

I would like to pass this lovely award to these fellow blogger friends of mine who I enjoy reading their blogs very much :)
6)HN

9 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

hihi..dont mind if I grab the award first..
thanks ya!

Unknown said...

Hi Hi! I got a 2 Awards to you.
So please feel free to drop by my blog under Title " Blog Love Awards" & " I Love Your Blog".
Feel free to grab it :)

cre8tone said...

thankx for the award... :)

Mummy Gwen said...

You are most welcome. Boy, u r fast! :)

2xMum said...

Thanks for the award!!

Lybil said...

Thanks for the award :) I feel so honoured :D

cheers,
HN
http://lybil1.free.fr

Esmeralda said...

Thanks for the award. Hehe..

Serene said...

thank u, thank u!!

MommyAngel said...

Yen Ping, I have already grab them and thanks a lot dear :)

Mummy Gwen, ya lor ... I am fast leh coz always visit your blog ma, hehehe

To all, you are most welcome and you guys deserves it :)