Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oh No! I Found A White Hair!

Oh No .....!!!  What's that I just saw??!!  

Is it a bird?  Is it a plane?  No .... it's a strand of WHITE HAIR!!! Uuurrrgghhhh .......



Oh no!!!  OH NO!!!!  Totally unexpected and I do not anticipated to find a strand of white hair growing at this age!!  No No No!!  I still didn't see it there yesterday but today, puffff ~~~ it just appear from nowhere, just like that!

Not enough vitamins?  Growing old too fast??  Thinking too much lately???  Working too hard????  Worrying too much?????  

Must be worrying too much!!  Hhhhmmmmm ..... Maybe ....... just maybe ...... *thinking*

But hey!!  What can a 5-year-old worried until white hair starts popping out from this kiddo's head?

Oh no .... My poor Angel :'(

5 comments:

MeRy said...

maybe Angel is study too hard.....

Small Kucing said...

mine one also have grey hair...only 4 yrs old

ChloeRuoyi said...

I thought it was mummy's! I've never seen such a small kid with white hair before. I used to have a few strands when I was a teenager. Then, they just disappeared and never reappeared again...

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hmm....actually i spotted 1 strand of white hair on ashley's head when she was around angel's age too. very strange indeed. no more after that :)

CathJ said...

Angel's hair???i tot u complaining about yours hihihi... I hve a lot now :(

But on angel's hair? :)