Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Happy Chatty Baby


Baby Annabelle is truly a happy and chatty baby! Whenever we talk to her, she will respond back with some “ee~~ah~~woo~~” sound then flash us with her sweetest smile ever which never fail to melts our hearts all the time ^_^ Not only that she would smile at us when she is awake, she would even giggle in her dreams too and makes some cute chuckling sound. Whenever she saw Angel, she would starts ‘talking’ and smiling at her with her eyes glued on her big sister running around in the house (that’s her favourite past time) ^_^

At times when she was sucking on her pacifier and we start talking to her, she would spit out her pacifier then starts her baby talk while give us her brightest smiles too. There was once I laugh at her cute act of being so ‘talkative’ and when she saw that I am laughing at her, suddenly she give me a big laugh which really makes me laugh so hard and then she laugh even louder at me, hahahaha …….

She’s sure my little happy sunshine and those pictures above will always brighten up my days ^_*

11 comments:

Mummy Moon said...

Anna is so cute! Just look at these pics and she already melt my heart too..

What a sweetie girl :P

smallkucing said...

ang-gu-gu :D

Mummy Gwen said...

The pics of Annabelle is so cute and adorable. She was smiling there huh. She sure melts everybody's heart. :)

MeRy said...

She is so cute..

coffeesncookies said...

baby Annabelle is very very happy ya ? She's v lucky to have Angel cheh cheh to keep her occupied too.

CathJ said...

Ohhh.. I can imagine.... that is soooo cute... hihihi...

cre8tone said...

Cutie sweetie.. :)

Oliveoylz said...

She is such a cheerful little baby. So cute! Enjoy all the hearty laughters!

Kristie said...

so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna bao bao Annabelle darling!!!!!

she's such a pretty girl, so envy u, got 2 princesses :) hhahhaha

xoxo

mNhL said...

Awww.....baby is so cheerful.

Serene said...

Her smile melts my heart too!! So cute lah! She looks so alert! I have one chatty baby at home too. Wondering why nowadays baby are so "talkative" huh?