Monday, January 12, 2009

Your Blog is Fabulous Award

Lovely Ling & Kristie passed this special award to me and I would say a big THANK YOU to them as they are such fabulous blogger to me as well. Thank you once again dear for the award, I really appreciate it so much :)

As part of this award, I must now list 5 addictions and then pass on to 5 more fabulous blogs.

My addictions are:
1. Cheese!!! and Desserts!!!
2. Shopping for baby stuffs, Bento gadgets, online shopping etc
3. Fishing
4. Music / Karaoke, etc

5. My baby Angel and also ........ (hate to admit it but unfortunately it's a fact) Daddy Angel :)

Now, I would like to pass this special award to my dearest blogger friends:

1. Serene
2. Mummy Gwen
3. Umma
4. Esmeralda
5. YenPing

4 comments:

Serene said...

Wah.. so happy see my name in your award list! Thank you so much!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the awards ! Another awesome award to me ;p

Anyway i nominate this triple award to you again :)

Kristie said...

u are most welcome dear!

wah u also love music ya, me 2!

MommyAngel said...

Serene and Ping, you are welcome :)

Ping, thanks for the award :)

Kristie, ya ..... I love music so much and it can changed my mood instantly, don't know why. Last time I used to listen to music all the time and fall asleep with my walkman on :)