Thursday, December 04, 2008

Anniversary & Hubby’s Birthday 08

We celebrate our Anniversary & Hubby’s Birthday and look at those cakes, how am I going to avoid gaining any weight again if I were to see cakes such as those everyday? I got a Double Chocolate Cake with “I LOVE YOU” candles on top which looks more like a kiddy’s cake :) and a Strawberry Fresh Cream Cake for hubby’s birthday the next day. Both of them taste as good because I love cakes and desserts (all kinds of dessert). Of course those cakes were solely for me and hubby as little Angel is allergy to butter but I did offer her some chocolates from the cakes but she refused, she will regret if she knows what she’d missed …… kekeke. I think maybe the dark colour of the chocolate doesn’t looks tempting :P However she does have a great time messing up with the deco of the cakes though.



We did nothing much on that night, just a simple dinner with hubby, Angel and my mom and it feels great. Angel also got her first balloon toy and had a lot of fun hitting our food with her bunny balloon :( And she also got her first taste of french fries for the very first time … oh, I think she feel in love with the fries instantly and would do anything for another share of those fries. But I only let her take 3 because I am afraid that she will be addicted to them as I have not yet started her on any of those junk food / fast food until today, poor little girl :P After dinner was the time to exchange presents ….. As it’s also hubby’s birthday on the very next day so he would got 2 presents compare to only 1 for me :) Hubby likes to receive presents as it feels great to tear off those wrapping and guess what’s in it that he’ll get LoL I can’t wait to opened up my present so I'd opened it up before I grab my camera. Therefore, those 2 in the pictures were my presents to hubby. My mom also got us a nice little chocolate which says “Happy Anniversary” but guess that the words “anniversary” cannot fit into the box so the sales girl took out one of the alphabet ‘R’ without telling my mom until she got back, hahaha …..

I think that’s how husband and wife celebrate our ‘special occasion’ nowadays and with the little Angel tagging along, it is really hard to go anywhere special or do anything extraordinary on that day as Angel did started to cried a bit before we get to finished our meal. Anyway, it feels really warm and nice to be able to celebrate this special occasion with the one we loved and with lots and lots of food of course :) Ohhhh …. I am gaining more weight :( :(

18 comments:

nicole said...

Happy anniversary to u & ur hubby
the cake was nice... wah... Angel big gal already~

Something About Us said...

Happy Anniversary & Happy Birthday to you hubby! :)

- Ling

MeRy said...

Happy Anniversary & also Belated Bday to Caroline's hubby!!

Nice cake...looks yummy!!

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy Anniversary to you and yr hubby! Also Happy Belated Birthday to yr hubby! Aiyo, Angel allergic to butter ah..too bad she can't eat the cakes. Gwen likes cakes..hehe. When she sees cake..hmmm..she will say "Eat Cake". Now Gwen likes ice creams too.

Gain a little weight nevermind la. :P

agnes said...

hahaha.. wont gain weight so easily one lah.. u dont eat it everyday ma ;) perhaps will lost more weight by chasing angel around!!! hahahahaaa

cre8tone said...

Angel looks very sexy.. hehe~~

Happy anniversary~~~
Happy belated birthday to ur hubby~

Esmeralda said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you, and Happy Birthday to your hubby Caroline... Angel look so adorable in the cute dress... Just miss her pictures... Hehe.. Looking forward to your next post...

LittleLamb said...

Happy Anniversary to u and Happy Birthday to yr hubby..

Best Wishes..

Julie said...

Your mom is so sweet. She got you guys present as well.

Happy Anniversary!

Serene said...

Wah... change background already. Happy Birthday to your hubby and not forget Happy anniversary to both of you!
Aiyoh.. too bad, Angel cannot eat butter cake, if not i think she will surely fall in love with cake ar!

MommyAngel said...

Thank you all for your wishes, really touched :D ..... for your info, I do gain weight pretty quickly, I can gain 3 kg in just 1 week, keng-boh???

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

It was a very nice and special celebration...
Having two cakes within two days..woww...it really suits your taste ya!
- The candles are so special. Mind to share where do you bought the candles?
- Your mom is a sweet mommy too..Bought a very special chocolate for both of you. So now you mom is here in KL with you?
- Angel looked so different and grown up now...sweet and adorable girl.

MommyAngel said...

Hi JT, yes .. I love cakes especially cheese cakes :P

Oh ... the candles ah? I bought it from KK in a baby shop. My mom just went back hometown now so me and Angel was so sad that grandma is living :'( She is indeed the greatest and the sweetest mom and grandma :)

Oh ... did she looks grown up? Maybe I am watching her everyday so can't spot the difference :) But my mom did cut her hair so she is back to her 'boyish' looks again.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline - Yalor..I know you like desserts and cheese alot..I totally terbalik with you..
- I see. Maybe if I can find the cute candles here, I will buy it too..
- Oo..your mom has went back to KK. Nevermind, you can always bring Angel to visit her mah..Dont be sad!
- I think you and your mommy relation must be super close..
- Yes, Angel look so big girl already. I think the hair cut just looked nice on her..dont worry about the boyish matter.

MommyAngel said...

JT, yes ... me and my mom's relationship is always very close because she is always the first one who reaches out for me when I am in need and always brings laughter and happiness into our family :) So gald to have her as my mom actually :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline - It is so nice and warm to have all this message from you. I am sure your mom will be happy if she saw this message.
And I am sure you also added alot of fun and happiness to your family. You are a nice mommy too..

MommyAngel said...

JT, thanks a lot for your kind words ya :) I am learning to become a better mom each day :) Let us support each other ya, hehe

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline, yes...we shall support each other..I also learning now.