Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blogging Friends Forever Award

I would like to thank Joanne Tiew and PeiWun for the tag of Blogging Friends Forever Award. It is really a meaningful award to me because friends doesn't come easily especially this one comes with the BFF Gold Card (hhmm ...... wonder can I used that??? Hehehe .... just kidding). I am really greatful for this award and may our friendship forever!!!

Here's the Rule

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. 4 of them followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

Well .... this is not easy to choose only 5 but I would like to pass this award to

1. Serene
2. Yen Ping (thanks for award this Award back to me again :P )
3. Esmeralda
4. Grape77
5. MuiYen

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually i'm doing this awards now and your name is my list too! Hahaha! Thanks for the awards!

cre8tone said...

U're welcome!~
I'm thinking of wanna use the card also.. hahahaha~~

MommyAngel said...

Ping, Thanks for the award too. Friends Forever ya :)

PeiWun, Ya lor .... how nice if we could use the gold card hor ..... kekeke.

cre8tone said...

It's even greater if we can use the gold card and no need to pay for the bills later on.. hahahahahh!~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You are welcome.or

MommyAngel said...

PeiWun, ya lor ..... me too :)

JT, :)