Thursday, July 31, 2008

Playing Chase

This is one of Angel’s favorite pastimes – playing chase and catch with mommy. Although it is so tiring for mommy to run here and there, but by looking at this giggling happy Angel, everything seems worthwhile to me. I just hope that my little Angel will take her own sweet time in her development, enjoying every pure, happy, uncomplicated and priceless moments of still being a baby and toddler while mommy try her very best in capturing every laughter, every gesture and every cute little steps that my Angel is making. Nothing can compare to a smile of a little Angel.

3 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Good Job Caroline...Finally your have your blog. Happy Blogging.

Angel really having fun with the game. But, kesian the mommy lor..

MommyAngel said...

Thanks you Joanne. You might want to visit my other site http://carolinegoh75.multiply.com/ too but the post is the same la :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You are most welcome.
Yes, I do visit your multiply very often.