Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sexy Baby [Annabelle @ 9M]

Feeling a bit lazy and busy to update my blog lately and it's really not easy to maintain a blog and my sanity especially now having 2 constantly screaming and active kids at home :) However, I found these photos of Annabelle when she was @ 9 months old and can't wait to post it up.


Oh my oh my ....... Look at her belly ....... so big and round and so cute!!! ^_^


Babies looks the chubbiest at around this age and now, she has lost most of her baby fat but still maintaining that 'gigantic' frame inherited from her Mommy DADDY.


I hope these pictures will brings sweet memories to her when she is much older :) Babies are just so cute and so cuddly when they are in their best mood ^_^


Annabelle @9 Months old

7 comments:

Unknown said...

cute cute

CL said...

aaaww ... cute!!!

MeRy said...

cute cute...

Merryn said...

So cute lil strawberry :D

Vickylow said...

Very cute and sexy Annabelle.

MommyAngel said...

Thanks to all :) :)

CathJ said...

Sooooo cute.... Hihi