Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Neno's Award

I received this lovely award from the sweet Mummy LemonJude and Sha and I would like to say thank you for such a mearningful award :) *hugs* . So here are the rules:

Terms & Conditions For the Award Recipient:

1. Paste the Award Logo in your blog
2. Give out the award to 10 Blogs that you feels the most inspired and most friendly.
3. Make sure u back linked the recipients' blogs to your blog.
4. Inform the recipients about the award by leaving them comments on their blog
5. Give some love to the person who give you this award.

I am passing this award to some most inspired and friendly blog 'kaki' here :-

1. Ai Peng
2.
Cath
3.
Joanne Tiew
4. Esmeralda
5.
PeiWun
6.
Nicole
7. UmmiRosma
8.
Merryn
9.
Julie
10.
Linda

7 comments:

CathJ said...

Thanks...my fren... Ya ...not only kaki... tgn kepala ...semua blog...kikikiki...

I am sooo happy to see your post my fren... :-D

Merryn said...

ahh... just came back n got awarded eh caroline?

thank you for this award. i wud like to thank my.... n blah blah blah.. hahhhahahhaha.. imagining myself on stage accepting this award!

UmmiRosma said...

Tnx..tnx..tnx....

I will get them inserted in my awards slide...so generous and thoughtful of you..

cre8tone said...

Thank u so much for the award!~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks my dear for the award. At first glance, I thought it is a NEMO award, then read the spelling carefully, only know I am wrong..hehe.

MommyAngel said...

All are welcome dear :)

JT, hahahaha .... not just you, I think when I first saw it in Judy's site, I also thought it's a Nemo Award, kekekeke

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You also thought so hor..hehe.