Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Little Soprano

Angel’s grandma had let Angel explore with the organ which we had back home and surprisingly, she seems to love the organ very much and even learned the sing Do-Re-Mi in a day according to grandma. She might not be the greatest singer (her pitch is almost flat I think, kekekeke :P) but her facial expression really amused me!! Whenever I watch this video clip, it will never fail to put a smile on my face. That is how she normally practicing her Do-Re-Mi at home with her eyes shut as if she is enjoying herself in her most enchanting voice LoL.

My little soprano singing Do-Re-Mi, the video is a bit dark though ……

17 comments:

UmmiRosma said...

Simply ADORABLE!!!

the little prince said...

Looking at little Angel just make my day!!

CathJ said...

Hehhehehhee.....

Angeline said...

*huge laugh*
She is soooooooooooo cute!!!

Mummy Gwen said...

She sings with so much emotion..hahaha. Very cute lah. :)

2ma said...

so cute!!! love her expression *haha*

Merryn said...

LOL! dat is like.. so cute! hahahaha..

cre8tone said...

So cute!~

My son also start singing recently, but in different way with Angel... I just blog about the way he sings, too!~ haha!

MommyAngel said...

Thanks for all the comments dear :)

PeiWun, ya .... I read about it in your blog just now, so cute!! :)

LittleLamb said...

very clever.....

MommyAngel said...

:)

Esmeralda said...

Can I 'borrow' Angel for a day if you are back here? She's simply adorable.. kekeke...

MommyAngel said...

Esmeralda, are you sure .... you will regret it even before she gets really naughty :P

Esmeralda said...

Seriuosly Caroline.. hehe... would love to go on a challenge! ;)

MommyAngel said...

Esmeralda, hahahaha ....

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I like the way Angel sing her songs with the eyes shut. Like very "tou ru"(mandarin) into the song.

Was she just awake from the bed?

MommyAngel said...

Joanne, no ... actually the video was taken prior to her afternoon nap :) That's why the room is so dark!